2B! Less Than 3 Weeks.

grizzly

Long Time Member
I'm stoked to head to 2B in a few weeks. My wife has the tag, we're hoping to arrow her first deer.

How's the weather been? Are the bucks in from Colorado?

We've been doing P90X, so hopefully we're ready to spend some time hiking behind the gates on Caracas. At least that's where everybody tells me to hunt. We'll see how it goes.

I'll post pics for sure. Anybody else going to be hunting there in a few weeks?

Grizzly

just need one good snow sstorm and those big boys will come trickleing in

Pray it doesn't snow. There are plenty of really nice bucks already here. The crunchy snow is what normally keeps very many of the good ones from being killed.

>Pray it doesn't snow. There
>are plenty of really nice
>bucks already here. The
>crunchy snow is what normally
>keeps very many of the
>good ones from being killed.
>

Yup. I did that hunt a few years ago when the snow was deep, brutal with a bow.....next to impossible to stalk. My wife killed a buck in 2b during the November rifle this year, there are plenty of good ones already there, you have to get off the roads though.
I will be next door in 2a its gonna be fun.

CompassWestOutfitters, I was looking at your website and it looks like you guys have found some nice bucks for your clients. Congrats.

We are heading to 2B in the morning. It's supposed to be cold, hopefully we can get around and find some decent deer.

My wife is hell-bent on killing her first deer ever on this hunt. I hope we can see enough deer to keep it exciting and keep her interested.

I'll let everybody know how it goes. Thanks to everybody who gave me tips along the way.

Grizzly

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom