2B question

MtnMuley

I drew a couple of tags in NM this year and will be coming back from the south central part of the state with an enclosed trailer with hunting camp in it. I'd like to leave it parked in a safe place close to 2B for a week and a half so I don't have to haul it back 25 hours and turn around and haul it back in a week and a half. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I can't help you close to 2B but if you are in South central I've got a safe place. You'd just have to pick it up on your way in. Guess it depends on where your comming from. Feel free to PM for a phone #.

If it would be of any help, I have a trailer pad in Albuquerque where you could store it. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the replies guys. I will be coming in from the north. If at all possible, I would prefer to leave it around 2B or to the north so I don't have to back track. I will keep your replies in mind if I can't find any closer. Thanks.

Check out the gas station in DULCE they might have a spot for it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Not sure where you are coming from but have a place by Corona. Almost center of the state.

Thanks for all the replies and PM's. I think we've found a place to keep it that should work out just right for our travel route. Thanks again, and best of luck this season!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom