2b updates???

NMHUNTER

How did everyone do so far???ill be up there next week and i cant wait.havent seen to many success stories with the early hunts. hopefully these later hunts will be better...post some pics

Looks like it will get some weather next week and that should help. Good luck to the 2B tag holders.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

The long range weather forecast for the Nov. 7-11 does not look too good so far. High temps in the 60's with the low in the 30's...

Does it take a lot of snow & cold temps in the Colorado mtns to push more deer down in 2B??? Or, is there already a good quality resident deer herd in 2B???

the deer are there, the snow and cold just brings in more..and im not sure what weather you got that from, but it says its supposed to be colder on Nov 7th and 8th..thats still over a week from now.i dont think they are very accurate after a week or so. so i guess we will have to see what happens

I will be leaving from Boise and getting there tomorrow for the second hunt. I cannot wait until saturday. Good luck to everyone that drew. Hope to see a couple nice bucks. Looks like some weather has hit Colorado so maybe more deer will start funneling in.

u guys act like if weather pushes the deer. I No for a fact that when it snows the deer on carcass mesa head down across the san juan to the ute. I cant wait tell it snows then all them bucks will be in my area.On miller mesa is the same way. I dont no bout any where else but im hoping for alot of snow push them bucks my way.

The weather looks good for the first few days of Oct. 31 muley hunt. The long range weather forecast for the Nov. 7-11 muley hunt in 2B does not look as good as the National Weather Service is predicting a ridge of high pressure next week with highs in the 70's and the lows in the 30's...T-shirt weather...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom