2C, Hows it look'n for the Nov. Rifle Hunt

passthrough

Just wondering how the archery and muzzleloader hunts went in 2C. I have a rifle tag and just wanted to know what people have seen down there this year. We have scouted it a couple of times and seen a few decent bucks, but no monsters yet....

Hey wes is that you? I don't know of anybody hunting up there or I would tell you something. Anyway good luck.

Glenn

Whats up Glenn. Hows everything for you? Any hunts this year? I drew this 2C rifle and the archery Ibex. I have scouted 2C a couple of times so far and seen a total of 14 bucks. A couple of 170's and one buck that would gross score in the 180's. The only shooter i saw was a huge fork horn buck. He is a legitamite 30 inch buck, super, super massive, narly bases, but only a forkhorn. Both of his tines were around 20 inches, on both sides. That would be an awesome euro mount. Still dont think I will shoot him the first day but who knows.

Not much Wes. How have you been? I drew a rifle deer tag by Artesia and will be going to Texas to hunt some whitetails. Good luck on your deer hunt and be sure to let us know how you do. Take Care Glenn

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom