2nd Choice Application Question

wallhanger

Hey fellas. I couldn't find this info in the brochure, and was hoping somebody could help me out. Is it possible to draw a tag in a unit that is NOT 100% chance of drawing as your second choice? Our party is non-resident to colorado (not sure if that affects results or not).

Thanks,

WH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-09 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]Tying to understand your question,but all first choice applicants draw a unit before any second choice applicants are draw.
If you look at the hunter statistics on the DOW web site ,it shows how many draw an area with there first choice and second choice if any and so on.

No.

You can only draw a second choice tag if ALL people with 0 points on the first draw get a tag and there are still left over tags then.

Lets say for example you will trying for a unit with say 80% draw with 0 points, not eveyone with 0 points would get drawn and no one would draw as a second choice.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom