2nd Super Tag Drawing

The following permits were not issued in the first controlled hunt drawing and are available in the second application period from August 5 - August 15.

better wait untill the application period is up before you start crossing your fingers..

Call the IDFG they will tell you if you drew one of the super tags. They dont post untill they let all the winners know by phone.

I,m hoping they post the second chance controlled hunt results first part of next week.

runamuk

This is not about the second drawing for the tags that did not get picked up. We are talking about the super hunt tags

WHOOPP'SS I guess i better learn to pay better attention,, before i go spouting off..
sorry bout that...
GOOD LUCK..

According to the regs, they are doing the second drawing on the 20th and results by the 25th probably the 21s or 22nd since you have to buy the tags by the 25th.

Like I said earlyer I somtimes speek when I dont know what I am talking about LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom