3/301 private

J

joshtepen

Does anyone know of a landowner you would recommend for the Craig area 3/301? I am looking for a deer lease or pay a trespass fee. This year I will be hunting 2nd season and have hunting public the last few years with minimal success. Also what is the average trespass fee in the area.

Thanks

Josh

I believe Larry Bishop of Rocky Mountain Ranches has some leased or owned property in 3/301. Click on the sponsor drop down list in the top left corner of the site and click on Rocky Mountain Ranches. He's a good guy.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Hoping to revive this thread. Anyone have current leads on tresspass properties in 3/301?

Land Hunter, do you still have property you would be willing to grant access to for a fee?

I sold the 3/301 property but I have openings for 4th season on a ranch that's in 22. PLO tags cover 11/211/22/23. It's 2800 acres of private between Meeker and Rifle and 6,000 acres of landlocked BLM. Would be good for elk and deer.

I sold the 3/301 property but I have openings for 4th season on a ranch that's in 22. PLO tags cover 11/211/22/23. It's 2800 acres of private between Meeker and Rifle and 6,000 acres of landlocked BLM. Would be good for elk and deer.
What is the going rate on those PLO 4th season tags?

How much property is located in unit 23? My brother and I will be hunting that unit during second season here in a couple days. Might be interested in tresspass access to the unit 23 property if it doesn't interfere with other hunters of yours.

Thanks for the reply!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom