3 more dogs down

Trone

45a82d344f227726.jpg

Here are three more dogs i was able to get recently. Notice the poor quality of the furs. These dogs came from the low desert country, a couple of hours south of my hometown. Its amazing to see the difference that different climates have on coyotes.

Man you kill plenty of dogs!!!!! I keep trying to get out but been too busy... Thanks for the pics though, always good to see success in the dog category.
redelkarcher>>>----------------->

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-07 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]I've got a prettty good job that allows me to get out pretty much all winter long. I am a wildland firefighter, my bussiest time of the year is from april until early october. The rest of the months are pretty slow.

Trone, you bringing those in with a digital call or with mouth blown howler? Thanks for the pics and the posts, keep up the dog slayin...

Smokepole... I usually always use mouth blown calls and howlers. Nothing against electronic calls its just not as exciting for me. I do a lot of howling with several different howlers,and also use many different types of distress calls. I like the excitement of fooling these old wiley dogs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom