3 new mounts

buffalo

In the last month or so I've got back 3 animals from the taxidermist. A small antelope called a Duiker, a Caracal cat (it's like a Bobcat) and the brides Mountain Goat.
Regards Buff
2jga1vo.jpg

11glpq1.jpg

14dhco5.jpg

very nice, love the goat.

how did you get the Caracal? i know a guy that has wanted one for a few years, has been thinking he will get one by bumping into it while on safari, but no luck yet. did you target it, or was it just a bonus on another hunt?

Thanks REDDOG.
I have been a old hound guy for about 40 years. So I wanted to get a Caracal with hounds. It was the high light off my whole trip. We had about 30MPH winds that day. I saw the most amazing dog work ever. It just worked out that I got to see the whole race. The dogs and handlers sure put anything I've ever seen here before to shame. They are one vicious little animals. It put the hurt on 2 dogs and tried to get me. I shot it at 2 feet away. If I would have missed it would of had me.
Regards Buff

They told my that my Caracal was a big one. I just had the President of Salt Lake chapter of SCI measure it. It tied for 14th all time any weapon, so it went Gold Metal.
Buff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom