30 US Military men killed

muleycrazy

Please pray for the families of the 30 men killed, shot down in Afghanistan. One of the Navy Seals killed was from Blanding, UT. These men all gave their lives so we can live ours.

"Do you like Apples ? Well I got her
number, How do you like those Apples !

What a tragedy for any service men,but for these men who were the best a real mistake to put them all in one chopper.I don't know the whole story and never will,My prayer's to all of the friend's & Family of the fallen. 264 MAG

I dont know the story and im sure we will never know the whole story but being someone thats been there my guess is every single one of those men knew a brother was in need of some help and they each made the choice to get on that bird to help out.
That may of been the only bird up and going at the time and there was no time to spare. Nobody knows.

There are no mistakes in war. There are choices that each of us make in a split second and no matter the out come of that choice we learn to live with it. At that time it was the right choice otherwise you end up battling your own war the rest of your life.

Its like a punch to the gut when i hear things like this but at the same time makes me proud to live where we live and have the freedoms we have. We live in a great country.

I am saddened things like this happen and Im very sorry for the family and friends but very greatful such men lived and was willing to take the fight to them on their turf so we could live in peace over here.

I pray for the family and friends of every fallen Marine or soldier since the war began and may they all Rest In Peace
SEMPER FI BROTHERS

Their valor and heroism will always be remembered by a grateful nation.
God Bless them and may they forever rest in eternal peace.

Eldorado

I've recently returned from Afghanistan after 8 months. Needless to say most of you know its not a pleasant environment nor is it a place any American would wish to be a casuality of. As a fellow soldier my heart goes out to those Americans who lost their life...in my opinion avoidable situation. We take many measures over there to ensure the enemy does not get the upper hand or experience victories that would give them a false sense of hope they are capable of winning... what the hell 33 of our boys were in a sitting duck for so long will remain a mystery...unfortunately this type of incident gives them exactly what they want, morale victory...publicity and the fact they have killed more Americans. Though i cant voice my every opinion on the situation lets all pray the elections bring about someone who wishes to protect the United States and the families fighting every day for that freedom. One thing is certain, America needs to bring the fight to them rather than do it on our door step, its too bad the ROE's have us so handicapped when dealing with the ememy.

THANKS for your service dwayneb!!!

Glad you made it back healthy.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom