300 Weatherby ammo for sale

WapitiDave

Hello, I have some 300 Weatherby ammo for sale. I have 6 full boxes of 180 grain Spire point. 1 box and a half of 150 grain partition and 1 full box of 180 grain partition. This is Genuine Weatherby ammo. Selling these for $65.00 a box. I also have 2 full boxes of Federal Premium 180 Grain Sierra Gameking. 1 full box and a half of Federal Premium 180 Grain Nosler Partition. 1 full box of Federal Premium 180 grain Trophy Bonded Bearclaw. Asking $60.00 for the Federal Brand ammo. Text or PM for any questions. 505 934-4258 Located in Albuquerque. Thanks, WD

Good Morning, Hoping to move this ammo. Dropping the price on the Weatherby Brand ammo to $60 a box. Federal to $55 a box. Great price on these bullets. I know there's somebody out there that can use them. Thanks for looking. WD

Hey guys, I’m down to 2 full boxes of 180 grain Spire point and a box plus 15 of 150 grain Nosler Partition. This is all Genuine Weatherby Ammo. $175 takes them all. Let me know. I’ll be leaving out of town on Tuesday returning on Monday of next week. Thanks for looking. Wd

Good Morning,
Was hoping on moving these here local. I will wait a few more days and if I don't here anything will move it to Classified ads. Great price on these bullets. Thanks

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom