305' Idaho muley sheds found !!!

That would be the biggest rush walking up And finding that set laying side by side. What a beast.

Can you please post on here because I don't have an account on facebook to look at the pics.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

How does a buck like this, not bust a few of those tines off on the rut? The rightside base looks very WHITE! The leftside looks like there maybe some blood or dirt. Um...... The Jury is still out for this kid!

Copied and pasted from the mule deer forum.

I'm not trying to be a prick, but.. That's great that the guy has pics with the spider bull, you could as well. It's sitting on the showroom floor of Teton Toyota in Idaho Falls. They have a room filled with other animals killed by Denny Austad. As for the sheds, they're a great set but THEY ARE NOT from this year and THEY WERE PICKED UP LEGALLY. But if anyone is claiming they found them (both sides) they are completely lying and possibly trying to make up for some type of small anatomy. The left side was picked up last year and it was a year or so old but it was in some thick brush so it retained its color. The person that found it then sold it for some big $$$$. So I hope no one is claiming they found both sides, if so thats pretty pathetic. I have additional photos of the shed but they show too much of the area and access route so I will not post until I can get them edited. Just a little FYI.

Here's a couple more pics of the one side from the day it was picked up in early 2011. I had to zoom so far in they lost some clarity.
14d75d4b.jpg

35b85d25.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom