32 Bear Tag desperation

tbryson7

I have an Idaho 32 Bear tag and need some help. I've been out the last few weeks and have not seen all the bears guys talk about. I've seen two sows with cubs and that's it. Spent most of my time up 3rd fork. Only have a couple evenings after work left.

Any help from some of you pros would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I know how you feel. I got my bear there the second to last day last year. It gets better as the season goes, but you're in the right area. We were around third fork, antelope flats, and rammage meadows. Keep on it. You'll get one.

Grizzly

head up the main road that crosses four bit creek high enough to glass across the little weiser. I've had good luck glassing bears up those steep breaks and finger draws. we've seen a lot of bears up there. if have a wheeler, I'd ride the sheep trail from dodsons to mill creek summit, too. there is a ton of good country to glass and cover. surprised that's all you've seen. there is no shortage of bears in that country.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom