32 Spring Bear

Murdoc34

Well, I didn't draw, but my friend did, so it looks like I'll be the full time camera man this year. My question is the hunt starts April 1. We typically hunt up north and have found that the bears in that area really don't start coming out in full force until typically the second week in May. Does anybody have any experience in 32 as to when you start to see a high level of bear activity? Any suggestions on the unit/hunt is greatly appreciated.

Brady

Murdoc,

We drew this hunt as well this year. I'm not sure what the snow looks like in 32 this year but I'm guessing not nearly what it has been the last couple years and certain areas may be accessible a little earlier this year (I'm hoping). If you are coming from up north and looking for the best time to hit it, definitely, the later in the season the better for this hunt. I would wait until at least late April but preferably the first week of May. If you only had one week to hunt it I would wait until the last week.

Jaxon

Murdoc

My wife and I boht finally drew this tag this year as well and I am searhing for the same info, I will let you know if I find anythng out in the process. I normally hunt in the southern portion of the state and have the same results with the majority of the bears showing up towards the beginning of May. Good luck to your friend

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom