330" UT Ext. Archery BULL

bugleboy

Thought I would share some photos of the bull I was able to take the last day of the 2014 Utah Extended Archery Wasatch Front Elk season. Only took (17+) days of hunting to make it happen in the terrible winter conditions this year presented. One of the toughest hunts in the state!

330.5" - 6x6 - 40" Wide - 49" Main Beams...
photo2.jpg

12-15-14-04.jpg

98597a93-ef0e-40da-9167-5245798ade5f.jpg

12-15-14-01.jpg

photo3.jpg

HUGE Thank You to Chase Bowen, Gary Wilson, and my father Ken Morgan for helping me pack out my bull!...

photo4.jpg

The trophy value of my bull is more than I could ask for! I killed my bull within a few hundred yards of where I picked up sheds this past spring. Similar genetics, big curvy unique fronts, and definitely from the same herd...
photo5.jpg

My 2013 and 2014 Utah Extended Archery Bulls in comparison...
photo1.jpg

Sean Morgan
-Archery Wilderness Athlete

Good year? He has killed two awesome bucks and a great bull all while hunting general public land units. Plus, two of the three animals were taken with a bow. Awesome.

How are you going to top this next year?

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

Nice! Thanks for posting all the cool detailed pics about your elk and hunt. Enjoyed it all very much.

Fantastic bull on a very difficult hunt - only those who have tried it know how truly hard it is to kill a big bull like that on the front.

Congrats on a tremendous year - you have worked hard and reaped the rewards!!

Very impressive buddy! You're amazing hunter......

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

>You've had a good year buglboy!
>Congrats!

The ironic thing is bugle boy is actually friends with the "flat brim" guy you guys seem to hate. Was actually supposed to hunt with each on this hunt lol

Excellent job, cuddo's to you for sticking it out and stricken that bad boy in poor conditions. Great pics you have an awesome camera, or were those cell pics?

Thanks for sharing great bunch of pics.

))))------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom