338-378 Ammo in Utah

HuntinFool

I've just bought a Weatherby Mark V 338-378, I would like to have it ready to shoot by this weekends elk hunt. (I will not hunt with it unless I feel really confident in it, I would just like to shoot it a bit). I have run into a problem trying to find ammo for it though. I have checked Scheels and Cabelas, but neither has it. If anybody has some that they would let go or if anybody handloads and would sell me some I would be very interested.

Hey Coleman ,got some 378 ammo just not the 338 part ;-) I will check down south for ya. I will get back to you tomorrow .

Check sportsmans in riverdale..Buy a reloader while your there. seriously you can pay for a damn nice set up for the cost of 3 boxes of 33-378.

"I've just bought a Weatherby Mark V 338-378, I would like to have it ready to shoot by this weekends elk hunt. (I will not hunt with it unless I feel really confident in it, I would just like to shoot it a bit). I have run into a problem trying to find ammo for it though..."

LOL, Weatherby V 338-378, whole lotta gun and cartridge there! Good luck but if i were in your place i'd, want or need much more time getting "confident", be making sure that i had a "plan B" in place just in case...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"Sportmans warehouse has it on-line"

They did have some but are out now. I'm pleased though, to be able to offer brand new factory 338-378 ammo to our members here in about a week.

Please request your desired number of boxes and the highest amount that you are willing to pay per box. Several members here are interested...

:)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-13 AT 03:40PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/6486338378.jpeg
I found two boxes ! Let me know what you want to do ?
I was going to call you but I lost your number.

>"I've just bought a Weatherby Mark
>V 338-378, I would like
>to have it ready to
>shoot by this weekends elk
>hunt. (I will not hunt
>with it unless I feel
>really confident in it, I
>would just like to shoot
>it a bit). I have
>run into a problem trying
>to find ammo for it
>though..."
>
>LOL, Weatherby V 338-378, whole lotta
>gun and cartridge there! Good
>luck but if i were
>in your place i'd, want
>or need much more time
>getting "confident", be making sure
>that i had a "plan
>B" in place just in
>case...
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

I still have my trusty old .270 that has never failed me. I just get an itch for something new every now and again.

I'm interested, where were you able to find it? I'll send you a PM with my number John, thank you. I plan on reloading after I get some brass collected.

Again, good luck with it!

I had a friend that couldn't hunt/shoot good with his beautifully stocked mark V 340 Weatherby if he shot it at the range so he had me getting my fillings knocked loose, doing his sighting in every year for him. After a couple years of that, i found myself flinching with my 25-06 and it was a tough reflex to break! Those bigger cannons ain't for everybody, especially not for me!

Joey

Gunbrokers had some. try that

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom