.338 ammo

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
I went to Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday to look for ammo and I found some .300 mag copper bullets so it appears I will be able to hunt this year...LOL
But I also looked at the .338 and the Remington Core Lock were $95.00 a box for the cheap stuff. Not even Copper
I knew it was expensive but this is out of control....

I have 4 boxes of 338 win mag 160 gr Barnes TTSX lead free for $50.00 a box plus shipping if you are looking. I sold the gun but the buyer was a dick so he didn't get the ammo.

I have 4 boxes of 338 win mag 160 gr Barnes TTSX lead free for $50.00 a box plus shipping if you are looking. I sold the gun but the buyer was a dick so he didn't get the ammo.
Thanks but I shoot the 200 grain TTSX for hunting I was looking for some cheap range ammo and that is not to be had when Core Loxk are $95.00 a box

A box of 20 should last 10 years. One shot for checking the zero and one shot for killing the animal, per year. That's only $9.50/year.

A box of 20 should last 10 years. One shot for checking the zero and one shot for killing the animal, per year. That's only $9.50/year.
New scope needs to be sighted in, it really sucked every time I pulled the trigger it was $5 it took about 8 shells to get it on target. Reminds me of my bar days the day after my wallet was empty and I couldn't remember why?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom