$35 coyote bounty

ktg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12 AT 08:50PM (MST)[p]I saw on Basin Sports' sign today that there's a $35 bounty on coyotes (Vernal, UT) for anyone interested. I don't know any more details than that.

OUR GROUP OF 3 HUNTED THE BOOKS FOR 8 DAYS AND TOOK 3 BUCKS, I DONT THINK WE SAW ONE YOTE ON THE ENTIRE TRIP......& A LOT OF GLASSING TOOK PLACE. ...............MAYBE NOT ALL THAT BAD......................YD.

>
> OUR GROUP OF 3
>HUNTED THE BOOKS FOR 8
>DAYS AND TOOK 3 BUCKS,
>I DONT THINK WE SAW
>ONE YOTE ON THE ENTIRE
>TRIP......& A LOT OF GLASSING
>TOOK PLACE. ...............MAYBE
>NOT ALL THAT BAD......................YD.

My BIL took an archery buck at dusk out there this last fall. Because he shot it close to dark he chose to track it in the morning. Found the buck over half eaten by yotes.

I have spent the last 3 years out on the Books. I have never seen or heard as many coyotes in all my life. At night you almost could not sleep from the packs yapping and howling at each other. See them from the road mid day.

Glad to hear you did not see any YD. Hopefully that is a sign they are not as bad as I thought??

We hunted Boulder Mountains Archery last year.
We saw over 30 coyotes in 3 days.
UNREAL, I did harvest 2 with my bow.

Went back out to the Book Cliffs in November cuttin Tracks!

Sure wish I'd of had sw with me!

The number of Coyote Tracks was unbelievable!

A couple of then Dogs won't be eating any more Deer but I never even scratched the surface!

With Mega huntin pressure them Yotes change their Habits & don't show theirselves much in the daylight hours!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>Went back out to the Book
>Cliffs in November cuttin Tracks!
>
>
>Sure wish I'd of had sw
>with me!
>
>The number of Coyote Tracks was
>unbelievable!
>
>A couple of then Dogs won't
>be eating any more Deer
>but I never even scratched
>the surface!
>
>With Mega huntin pressure them Yotes
>change their Habits & don't
>show theirselves much in the
>daylight hours!
>
>
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

Can you trap them?

Yes, you can trap them or shoot them.

Bobcat,

You cut any cat tracks? 2 years ago I had several lions hitting 1 waterhole. Maybe just weird deal but that seemed like a lot??

Good job shooting a few dogs!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom