35a Coues early December

jake1

Good morning all, finally drew a December hunt! Took 5 points and I’m super excited. I’m from NM and can’t seem to draw a hunt here. I’ve been in 36 for years but the drug traffic has gotten really bad there. I heard it’s much lighter in 35 so I put in. According to the azgf website it’s a good unit for coues. I usually bivy up in the hills. Any advice you guys have on illegal traffic and a starting point to scout would be greatly appreciated. Coues are my top 3 animals to hunt. Absolutely love glassing. Thank you, Jake

Dang, 5 points for the early Dec hunt. Use to give those tags away. Things are crazy in the tag world out west anymore. I too use to hunt the Sasabe area, just too much BS there now. Enjoy your hunt, they are getting harder and harder to draw.

Early December or late December? 5 points to finally draw the early December hunt doesn’t sound correct…

Yes 5 points. I’ve hunted 36 c for many years and could not draw a tag. Even the middle nov hunt. Bad luck I guess and probably being out of state. I new I would draw this year. Just really happy about the dec tag! Any advice on where to start scouting the unit. I’m looking to get away from other hunters. The wilderness is looking good I think. I’m not a trophy hunter but would like a shot at a decent basket buck. Thanks

Yes 5 points. I’ve hunted 36 c for many years and could not draw a tag. Even the middle nov hunt. Bad luck I guess and probably being out of state. I new I would draw this year. Just really happy about the dec tag! Any advice on where to start scouting the unit. I’m looking to get away from other hunters. The wilderness is looking good I think. I’m not a trophy hunter but would like a shot at a decent basket buck. Thanks
It’s dec 1 hunt

That makes sense, I thought you’d been putting in for 35a for 5 years straight and finally drew…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom