37 & 37A

F

fishnate

I got drawn for a late muzzleloader hunt in 37 and 37a from november 25 thru december 9. I have never been to this area before and was just wondering if there was anyone with some info on this hunt thanks.

Good hunt. Not the best trophy quality but plenty of deer. Most of the deer are down in the private ground. Do alot of glassing on the south facing slopes and you should have some luck.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-08 AT 10:11AM (MST)[p]Thanks for the info sounds like it might be worth contacting some land owners for access. Is a 4x4 with a 25 inch spread something i can find or are they smaller deer.

Not very good genetics or horn growth. The deer hang out very high in the warmer months where it is very dry. Very dry area in idaho anyways. I dont think they get the good food in there belly to produce the big stuff. 22" 4 point small fronts is a nice deer. There are bigger just very hard to find.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom