37A Bull tag

Finnhunter

Hi All,

I finally drew an Idaho Elk tag for Oct. 1 in 37A. I am beyond thrilled for this hunt. I am a self taught, and have been cutting my teeth on elk and deer hunting the last 4 years in Idaho. Love every second of it and have had some of the best experiences of my life in the mountains of central and eastern Idaho. The only bummer is I am out of state working for the next 6 months so will have very little time to get out and scout (BUT I WILL).

I like to get as far away from people as possible backpack style hunting for days at a time. Not looking for any honey holes but any good pointers from guys who have archery hunted the area or know the area? I have been scouring maps and have a few areas that look good would just like to bounce them off of someone who knows the area. Thanks in advance!

I am not sure where exactly 37a is. I have archery hunted in the white clouds east of smile Creek. I think that's 36 though.

I will be in that zone during archery but not sure I'll be right in 37A but I move around a lot when I bow hunt so it wouldn't surprise me either. If you want you can pm me and on my way back home I can call you and let you know if I hunted much in 37A and if so what we saw.

The
>only bummer is I am
>out of state working for
>the next 6 months so
>will have very little time
>to get out and scout
>(BUT I WILL).

How has scouting gone?

Send me a pm and I will get back to you. Are you rifle or archery hunting. It is a good unit but very steep and can be tough. Good bulls but you earn them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom