39 First week or last week

S

SilenceBreaker

I no from experience the last few days of season are your best bet for shooting a good buck in the rut. But it seems like every year when I get to camp there's people with nice bucks that shot them early. I was wondering if anyone has hunted 39 the first week and if there's alot more hunters. Also is there more deer in the early season because we see deer the last week but there very spread out.

benefits to both. you could pattern a buck in the high country and shoot him on the opener OR you could just take your chance and rely on deer moving down and the rut kicking in. cant pattern a buck real successfully late in the season.

travis.

Ya, thats a good point. I think going early and putting time in scouting would be good to pattern a buck. I have always hunted late because I like hunting the rut. But I do find my self relying heavily on weather. If the weather doesn't hit just right the last week can really be slow. Anyway thinks for the reply........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom