39 for mule deer

J

Jackjr

Hey guys looking at putting in for 39 for deer this year. It will be my first time hunting in idaho this year. I see it is a 40-50% chance if I am reading the draw odds correct. What do you think good or bad. thanks

I assume you are speaking of the early season Draw Hunt, as there is a general season hunt that has a 100% draw odd. I will just say at 2:1 odds versus 10 to 15:1 odds for better units like 32, 40, 44, and 45 is for a reason. The bucks are there but the hunting is beyond hard.

Do you gain much drawing the early tag compared to the General season tag? Putting in for the harder draw tag and doing a general season tag if not drawn a better Idea.

Gains:

Chance to pattern bucks! If you can find them.

Longer season! I think they are adding a week this year, though final changes are not known yet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom