39 inch Bull oryx!

• Thread starter AntlerAddictionOutfitters
  • Start date
A

AntlerAddictionOutfitters

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-10 AT 10:53PM (MST)[p]39 inch Bull shot by one of the owners of Antler Addiction Outfitters this month! Enjoy, and congratulations to everybody that was lucky enough to draw a tag this year!

624839er.jpg

AWESOME looking animal.
Save one for me.
Really looking forward to my Feb. Rhodes Canyon trip!!!!!!

Beautiful animal!!!!

Is that a bog pod? What do you think of it? Have you used the tripod as well, and if so, what do you prefer?

Thanks for sharing,
NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Thanks guys, but hats off to my business partner Steve, he was behind the trigger! The bog pods work great and I personally use the tripod version...Would definitely recommend them. The Primos trigger sticks are awesome too, but quickly get fowled up and end up being more of a pain to use because of the sandy conditions.But some kind of shooting sticks are a must for the oryx hunts.

Wow Awesome bull and what a great picture! Seems like I saw that bull before ha ha oh yea I did I first spotted that Giant which was in a heard of 8 animals it also was with a 40+inch cow that I had to talk my good friend Steve out of shooting. Sure glad he shot the bull instead of the cow lol ha ha ha Again congrats on a AWESOME animal and great hunt!!!!!!!!! maybe one of these days Ill finally draw an oryx and can shoot one of these awesome creaters myself !

>Beautiful animal!!!!
>
>Is that a bog pod?
>What do you think of
>it? Have you used
>the tripod as well, and
>if so, what do you
>prefer?
>
>Thanks for sharing,
>NMYB
>
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Teach your kids to hunt now,
>and you won't have to
>hunt for them later.

I too use a bog-pod after a recommendation I read on here from Rich. I've got the tripod version as well and it works very very well.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom