3D Archery Shoot??

LoveBigRacks

I live west side (unfortunately) and usually shoot up at Kutch for 3D range, just curiuous if anyone knows of other local 3D competition shoots or other ranges nearby....looking for some variety.

Also familiar with the new one out near Mtn Dale off Hwy 26 but haven't been there yet, heard its STEEP!

LBR

I live in Forest Grove so Kutch out in Yamhill is pretty close to home. My FIL lives in Tillamook and has shot the new 3D course down there regularly, he got an annual membership and said it's pretty decent. The new (1-2 year old) place out in North Plains / Mtn Dale from what I hear is all short range targets (30 or less) and no flat ground shooting....I'll have to get out there some time and check it out. Other than that just been hauling my couple of targets out to the woods to shoot.

Always looking for new options though, and something indoor where I can shoot over the winter when daylight hours are in short supply. I'd love to check out a weekend competitive shoot sometime though, not that I'm a competitive shooter but like the idea of testing myself a bit not to mention hanging out with some like-minded bowhunters.

LBR

Back
Top Bottom