4 deer points, any suggestions?

southwind

I am going into next years season with 4 deer points and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good areas to apply and hunt?

Would like a good quality DIY for a non-resident.

I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions anyone would be willing to give me.

Thanks,

Tom

>I am going into next years
>season with 4 deer points
>and was wondering if anyone
>had any suggestions on good
>areas to apply and hunt?
>

Colorado

www.hunterstrailhead.com
Join these services and then you can search at your leisure and find a Unit that is close to or at 100% draw. You still have plenty of time to do so for next year.

I have the same amount of Deer points going into 2014's draws and this is what I plan on doing this winter to kill time....make your decisions and go with it in 2014.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>
>
>
>>Colorado
>
>Thanks Ray that really helps.

It was only partially a joke. Unless your dead set on WY, you'll likely find a better hunt in Colorado with zero points than in WY with 4 pts. I have max pts in WY and just put in for pt only. I'm waiting for the mule deer population/quality to bounce back. But this isn't news. It's pretty much common knowledge that WY deer are struggling.

I hear you Sierra, no flame.

I always like to get others opinions and suggestions from real hunters before I start my research. It probably gets tiresome having non-res come on and ask about what to do with points but you have to start somewhere.

I would like to do a Colorado hunt as well but I enjoy the people and places in Wyoming much more, besides you have the investment in points you want to do something with.

I have had a lot of help from good folks over the years that don't give up their honey hole but are happy to point a hunter in a direction which gives a better picture than staring at odds sheets etc.

Anyway, again I understand.....so where in Colorado are we going hunting?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom