4 points and want to go to hunting this fall?

erik1972

My buddy has 4 points and I have 5 for elk in Colorado. We have been going to the Kremmling area for the last couple of years waiting for our points to rack up some. We haven't had much success, mainly my fault for missing.

We are interested in using our points up this year and hopefully have a better hunt then previous hunts.

Can somebody help us pick a good unit or hunt to go on? We hunt every weapon but prefer archery or muzzleloader. I have read alot about unit 76 but I am not sure if that is in the statewide archery or muzzleloader unit. We can do everything ourselves but a drop camp with an outfitter would be cool to try.

After 5 years of no elk we would really just like to have a great experience and a good chance at harvesting a bull. I am not looking for a record book elk, just a good hunt for two best friends and bragging rights on who got the first elk and the biggest.

If anybody wants to email me privately they can:

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks, Erik

I would go with a Unit 4 Muzzle Loader. This area has huge herd and only 100 bull and 100 cow tags. Normally rifle season sees about 3000 hunters in the same area.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom