4 PP NR Antelope hunt

Moose332

I have 4 PP as a non res and thinking of applying for an antelope hunt. Just looking for some insite on what units you would consider with 4 points.What are your thoughts on 77,78,80 or 53 in the special??

Don't waste your time with 53. Yes there are quite a few goats there but there are a lot better areas for quality.

PY

With the 4PPs that you have I'd put in for 75 down by Shoshoni, rather than up where you mentioned. There are more goats and quality is better with a lot more tags issued and lots of public land as well.

I live in 80. I have had the tag for this unit a couple of times. There are some nice bucks. If you want a decent 13"-15" buck this unit has them. If you want a B&C type trophy you may not find one. The best buck I saw last year was close to 80". And I did not see him until after the season closed. The 80 hunt is early (the month of September) and would allow you to do some fishing and exploring in the local area.

I agree with mightyhunter. I am from the area to.. I work a lot in the oil fields around powell and cody and see some nice ones. A couple 80" bucks here and there but now much. I did see a lot of low 70 class bucks. I do a ton of work in 110 and come rifle season the bucks just vanished. After hunting season they came back......

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom