4 U Turkey Guys...

M

Morty_Pass

I would like to share a little information about friction calls. I have used them all. I owned and used customs hand made glass and slate calls. But this year I bought a Cody Glass Call. And I have never had so much sucess. Its only $37.50. I got it from cabelas online. I would pay ten times its worth. Put it to you this way I could have got a gobbler almost every time i went into the woods. I helped me and a buddy fill our limit ( 5 per person ) in 15 trips. I'm convinced its the call more than the area. For those still waiting for your season to roll around I strongly advise you to give this call a try. And use Aluminum Oxide, medium 100 grit sand paper to scrape the surface. Then i like to use a wing feather to brush away the glass powder, to much powder and you wont get the consistant sound you want. Hope some of you guys give 'er a try. You'll be pleased. Those birds browtine helped me post were brought in with the Cody Glass Call. The first bird I posted came 200 yards in 15 minutes. If that doesnt tell you anything I dont know what will.. I have also learned a few cool techniques for that particular call if anyone has this call send me a message and i'll share notes..

later, MP

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom