41/42 Antelope Help

Ebrooks

My daughter drew a late season tag. We have spent a few days around the unit and located some Antelope. Seen about 40 with 7 Bucks but all seem to be young. Hoping someone that hunted the early hunt could point me in the right direction. Thanks

I can't personally lend any assistance... I've never hunted that unit. I'm sure one of the guys on here will help though.
Good luck to you & your daughter!!!
Post some pics when she tags out.

What time do you get to your first spot? What elevation? What side of the nearest mountain? How many people nearby? Do the ones you see escape in the same direction? Have you located where they are going?

Let's start there and see where we can get you. All of that played a role in every antelope hunt I have been on.

From my experience up there last week, they tend to be higher than antelope are usually. I shot my buck up high, bedded on a big open ridge. He and his girls were bedded almost on top of it. Look higher and not lower. We covered a lot of ground glassing. Do the same and you'll be fine! Good luck to your daughter!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom