$41 million raised for CPW

I really don’t care what people do with their own money, but the way this was done is borderline dishonest.

For those of you who don’t live here, there is a fee AUTOMATICALLY added to your annual vehicle registration. Every vehicle. You have to physically decline the fee regardless of whether you pay in person or online.

I would like to know how many people were deceived into making this purchase.

I‘ve lived here 33 years and can think of maybe twice I would have needed this pass.

Spot on Blue, registration is already dang expensive so most folks won’t bat an eye at 29 extra bucks or even know they slipped it on them

Yep... Title should read... State of Colorado Dupped Tax Payers out of an Extra $41 mil..

I really don’t care what people do with their own money, but the way this was done is borderline dishonest.
Not borderline, it IS dishonest! I believe it should be illegal. If they wanted to do the honest thing they would allow you to opt in instead of opt out. I wonder how many people bought this on accident? I'm really starting to hate Colorado government.

Not borderline, it IS dishonest! I believe it should be illegal. If they wanted to do the honest thing they would allow you to opt in instead of opt out. I wonder how many people bought this on accident? I'm really starting to hate Colorado government.
Just wait… after hearing what the legislature has in store for us this year if you didn’t hate them before you will now…

I’m more middle of the road on it. I feel bad for the old and feeble like me, but the hipster doofus’s who support this crap deserve it.

I just wish the money was used more responsibly.

I’m more middle of the road on it. I feel bad for the old and feeble like me, but the hipster doofus’s who support this crap deserve it.

I just wish the money was used more responsibly.
Colorado taking advantage of the old and feeble, you just nailed it! That’s the part that really pisses me off! I can’t see how anyone would argue this.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom