4200 Doe and Fawn permits area 1,2,3

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
Is this a misprint or is this real. 4200 doe and fawn permits in Area 1,2, and 3.

I don't know this area can it withstand this kind of kill off on Does and Fawns? All private which tells me the ranchers are behind this, or am I wrong.

Looking at 2018 harvest reports looks like around 2283 does and fawns were harvested with the type 7 tags and more were harvested on general tags. Those tag numbers have been high for long time so I’m thinking they have plenty of doe/fawns that need to be managed!!

I’m sure it’s landowner driven but that many deer on private is a lot so don’t blame them for wanting them managed but wished more landowners would open there land up for walk in hunting and not charge for trespass if the want them managed, hunted over there few times and wished I could take a doe on public. Whiteys are good eating !!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom