43 deer info? 54 deer.

ZR1

I drew 43 Archery on my 2nd choice! I dont have any knowledge of this unit but atleast I will be hunting Colorado this year .Not looking for any honey holes (unless you want to give em to me )but some starting points and some general info wouuld be great. I hunted 54 3rd deer last and would be willing to help anyone out with some info if needed.
Thanks

get there before the season opens, hunt high and bring lots of shoe leather. Get off the main trails because that is a popular hiker area. Good luck

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I have a buddy that hunted unit 43 last year and ended up killing a buck in the high 180's. I will hit him up to see if he is willing to give you some info about his hunt. If I remember right he said if you put in some miles there are some good deer to hunt. I drew unit 54 3rd season deer this year as well so any information would be nice. Im curious to know how many deer you saw last year during your hunt?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom