44 Idaho

Ramrod

Giving it one last attempt! If anyone has any advice I could sure use it. I have been here for three months on and off and have seen mediocre at best. My buddy's on general hunts are pulling better bucks. PM me if their is something I'm missing. Sorry to be a fun sponge...

I think it's on the main page somewhere when you first login, but not totally sure. I've just sent you information from 10 years ago, hopefully someone else can help you out being that you have such a good tag. But who knows maybe the deer will still be in similar areas as when I hunted years ago

I took a decent 3x4 that I am happy with. Definatly not the bruiser I anticipated when I drew the tag but not bad for a closer buck. It is a great unit but I learned allot. Great deer country but it's not a sure thing.

Lol. I've seen a TON of ppl learn that lesson in 44/45 over the years. Maybe some day the odds will drop to reality!

i was next door to 44 the other day seem only one camp in there, weather is part of the problem to warm n the snow a few weeks ago moved alot of the deer south, i'm not n expert on the unit but 43 had a 60% die off last year was a tuff hunt for us lots of miles on our truck before we found a couple average bucks, very little sign few doe's

84786adamsbuk.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom