45” wide monster buck killed yesterday

Wow guys, I really should have known better that everyone would just want pics. Really should have known. But it really was a sincere question that nobody answered… Anyway, hunter isn’t sure he wants to share pictures at the moment, sorry picture mafia. I know, I know.

IMG_2864.png

Wow guys, I really should have known better that everyone would just want pics. Really should have known. But it really was a sincere question that nobody answered… Anyway, hunter isn’t sure he wants to share pictures at the moment, sorry picture mafia. I know, I know.
But they told everyone they killed a deer that big. Sounds like someone got a little excited, sent out the I killed a 45” buck. Found it and it turned out to be a 28” buck…

I can understand wanting to stay on anonymous, but whoever drew a Governor tag should release a photo. There is to much interest is such a special tag. It’s similar to a Power Ball drawing. In some states the winner can remain anonymous, but everyone knows the prize.

I can understand wanting to stay on anonymous, but whoever drew a Governor tag should release a photo. There is to much interest is such a special tag. It’s similar to a Power Ball drawing. In some states the winner can remain anonymous, but everyone knows the prize.
Well the governors tag is bought…. Sportsman’s tag is drawn.

Such a stupid way the hunting world is tending towards, some guy has money, pays an outfitter a ton of money, kills a giant, wants to remain anonymous, never shows said giant deer killed.

Such a stupid way the hunting world is tending towards, some guy has money, pays an outfitter a ton of money, kills a giant, wants to remain anonymous, never shows said giant deer killed.
It'll be all over their Instagram page tomorrow.
They don't sell hunts by not showing their successes.

It'll be all over their Instagram page tomorrow.
They don't sell hunts by not showing their successes.
Eh ??‍♂️ I know who it is that killed and and how much they paid for the tag….. not to hard to figure it out ??‍♂️
Exactly that's kinda what I was thinking slamdunk why would they keep it a secret.

Ya its not too hard to figure that information out lundell that's why it blows me away the way guys go about things now days with hiding it and being "anonymous"

Well, it’s fine if they want to remain anonymous. Then why say anything in the first place?

That picture is almost 15 plus years old. I did see pics of a couple big ones off of Oak Creek. One of them might be it, they were BIG!

That picture is almost 15 plus years old. I did see pics of a couple big ones off of Oak Creek. One of them might be it, they were BIG!
Yes, there have been a couple giants from OC, but this buck has not hit the mainstream media yet for some reason.
I'd say score wise it'll be in there with those OC bucks, but width sets them apart.
And the habitat in the photo is most definitely not OC.

I'm pleased with what I've seen so far from the Paunsy. Good to see it somewhat rebounding. Not saying it was from there though. Could be any unit, general season, public, private... the speculation will continue to eat at us...

Last edited:
Yes, there have been a couple giants from OC, but this buck has not hit the mainstream media yet for some reason.
I'd say score wise it'll be in there with those OC bucks, but width sets them apart.
And the habitat in the photo is most definitely not OC.
Is a janitor at a DWR office involved by chance? Only explanation I can come up with for not seeing any pics yet ?‍♂️

Rumor has it they took a break in between court cases to guide this deer. Got to give them credit, without bait, cams, or an army of spotters(???????????????????), they guided this deer
Tristate has been quiet. Maybe he was up there volunteering his time so he can do the taxi. Or he helped take off the blindfold before they shot it.

I still think everyone is full of **** and there is no so called 45" buck, deer of that size don't go unseen on social media for this long

Hey Niller!

When you Got your Big Buck!

Did you Hold It Way Out In Front Of You For Pics?

AKA Making 40" Look Like 50"!

You guys are like a fully-clothed strip tease.

Bunch of drama queens. Show the pics or be done with it. Poop or get off the pot, as they say.

You Doubt It Huh?

It Was Sent to Me 3 Days Ago!

Another Friend Which I Quizzed!

I Asked him If He Knew Anything About The Buck Just To See If They Were The Same Buck!

He Sent Me The Pic & It Is The Same Buck!

I Do Not Have Permission To Post The Pic!

So Don't Ask!

And Besides That There's A Bunch Of MM'ERS Pissed About Me Posting Others Pics!

It'll Be World Reknown Before Long!

Have Patience!

I doubt it

HINT pauns08:

There'a a WLH Insignia On The Picture!

It Won't Be Long pauns08!

I Truthfully Do Not Have Permission To Post The Pic!

HINT pauns08:

There'a a WLH Insignia On The Picture!

It Won't Be Long pauns08!

I Truthfully Do Not Have Permission To Post The Pic!
If there’s a WLH insignia on the pic and they haven’t posted it? Then there’s something shady going on… Otherwise the buck wouldn’t even have riigamortis yet and that picture would be posted worldwide if it was legit…
Something isn’t adding up..,

The big PL bull wasn’t even done breathing by the time it hit the www and social media feeds.

“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.”

Maybe this all connected some how? Maybe bessy and slam are part of this giant conspiracy? I think we ought to get Gephart on the case!

Meh. I bet it’s not 45 inches wide, but 45 inches total. Bess told me big deer don’t exist anymore due to pizz poor management the last 50 years! If they’d only listened to him…

Guess it will leak out sooner or later.
Homer might find a rack that goes 47 inches but it will be on a Valley girl.

There ya go pauns08!

I Wasn't Being Rude!

After Getting Threatened With A Law Suit For Posting A Pic A Few years Ago That I Didn't Have Permission To Post I Gotta Be A Little Bit Careful!

That head Sure Looks SJish!

Maybe I'm Wrong!

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of why I deleted my account on here years ago. The things people will say just for a pic ?

The hunter is my father. I was on the hunt and I measured it myself at 45 inches. Wasn’t easy locating the buck or getting him once located. My father is the hardest working guy I know, and deserves everything he gets. The week before his hunt he spent a week with my brother hiking about 10 miles a day out in the heat trying to help him get a buck. He bought the tag because he loves hunting and big muleys, just like the rest of us. He didn't do it for recognition or to become famous.

He has shared pics and details with friends and family but he doesn't hardly use social media and is old school so to him throwing yourself on the internet is still strange and he wasn’t exactly eager to put it everywhere. But of course some people can’t help themselves. Anyway, he deserves all the accolades.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom