4th of July Special - Alaska Brown Bear or Moose Hunt

mmakremote

$4000.00 off per person - 13-day, 2 x 1 Rifle Hunt for Brown Bear OR Moose = $20,000.00 $16,000.00 per person for 2 friends or family members / September 10th – 22nd, 2023
This is my very last 2023 hunt. This is a very high-quality hunt, and I sincerely feel that you will be hard pressed to find a better hunt at a better price anywhere! Contact me ASAP if interested!
More about the hunt:
- Free incidental black bear or wolverine and multiple wolves if you get the chance!
- Round trip air charter is included (a $2500.00 per person value).
- I have an excellent guide with boots on the ground experience in this camp. 2 Friends or family members will hunt together and share a guide.
- The above price allows each hunter to take one moose OR one brown bear. We offer trophy fee options (+ $8000.00) for hunters who wish to take a 2nd brown bear or one moose and one brown bear.
- We will be hunting in a sole use guide area – I’m the only guide allowed to guide here.
- The scenery is incredible! 20,322” Mount Denali & numerous Alaska Range Peaks provide some of the most spectacular scenery on the planet!
- This area tends to favor brown bear hunting and has a 2 brown bear per person bag limit, but usually provides pretty good moose hunting too.
- I’m looking for serious hunters who are willing and able to work hard and help with camp chores, packing, and field prep of trophies, and who are up for spiking out and eating freeze-dried meals if need be.
OR - If you prefer to hunt alone, instead of the 2 x 1 hunt above, I could do a 1 x 1 combo hunt for 2 Brown bears or one moose and one brown bear for $25,000.00 with no trophy fees. Most of the conditions for the hunt above, also applies.
I continue to offer fully guided single and multi-species hunts for Brown/Grizzly & Black Bear, Wolf and Wolverine, and will work hard to get you the trophy of your dreams. I’m a Master Guide and have been outfitting on both state and federal land in this area with very good success and customer satisfaction since 1987. We always appreciate referrals and hope to hear from you soon!
Please visit my "Hunt Specials Page" for more information: Hunt Specials (alaskaremote.com)
Sincerely,
Wayne Kubat – Master Guide # 147 dba Alaska Remote Guide Service / PO Box 874867 Wasilla, Alaska 99687 / email: [email protected] / Cell: 907-355-8568 / Work and fax: 907-376-9568

Boan Bear 2.jpg

16933.jpeg

EFYM camp.jpg

16931 - Copy.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom