5 more criminals in jail

azbullhunter

I am glad Cliven is in jail. He does not recognize the federal government but is asking the taxpayers to pay for his attorney. I hope they seize his cattle and sell them all off take the million dollars he owes then pay his attorney and give him what is left. Another law breaking loser who was going to defeat the federal government and failed. We cleaned up the west and got some garbage off the streets.

I can not tell you how many losers I saw go to jail over the posse comitatus belief and their belief that income tax was unconstitutional and that federal authorities had no power. Will they never learn.

The $64,000 question is if the Feds and the State of Oregon will maneuver this in such a way that Ammon and Ryan get charged with felony murder for Lavoy's death.

The Feds would have to let Oregon run with that one as the state does have a felony murder rule.

I do not think Oregon has a felony homicide rule that will apply in this case. For Oregon to apply their homicide rule it would have to be the death of a innocent person during the commission of a crime to charge co-conspirators with homicide. In CA. it would apply if one of the criminals were killed by law enforcement or victim.
Now that we have these criminals in jail and the government going after them for back taxes. I would like to see equal justice and the government go after Al Sharpton and jail him for failing to pay millions in back taxes that IRS says he owes. Do you think this will happen within this year?

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-16 AT 11:42PM (MST)[p]No Al does not have a gun. But he has incited civil disorder and mass demonstrations. What he has on his side is your favorite president. Would you care to give your left wing spin on that by deny that.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom