5% unemployment/record sales GM/Ford

azbullhunter

Headlines from this week. I know there will be lots of excuses. Unemployment lowest since 2008. Lots of Chinese and illegals buying all these trucks right? Due to improving economy it is likely that interest rates will be going up soon. Stock market remains strong. I know that the government is fabricating all this right?

Spit out obummers cok long enough to post a thread az? All set to vote for hilldog to keep these good times rollin? What's another 20 trillion of debt right?

You forgot to mention the deficit is the lowest since the Bush depression . we could have been importing those pick ups if our Einsteins had gotten their way, let the US auto industry fall. give Ching Chong Ding Dong those jobs and screw the UAW . missed opportunity.

home prices here are at or above the all time highs of the Bush wonder years. if you can get a contractor to talk to you they're 6 months to a year out. nobody can find enough workers .

It's all bad, hopeless really. oh the humanity.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Not here. In AZ our home prices are still low and mortgage applications dropped 15% last quarter. I guess we need to move to bumfrick Oregon to feel the Bern. You need to buy a winter home here now before the Obama economy makes prices skyrocket.

>You forgot to mention the deficit
>is the lowest since the
>Bush depression . we could
>have been importing those pick
>ups if our Einsteins had
>gotten their way, let the
>US auto industry fall. give
>Ching Chong Ding Dong those
>jobs and screw the UAW
>. missed opportunity.
>
> home prices here are
>at or above the all
>time highs of the Bush
>wonder years. if
>you can get a contractor
>to talk to you they're
>6 months to a year
>out. nobody can find enough
>workers .
>
>It's all bad, hopeless really.
>oh the humanity.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Yea it's all about getting those pensions paid, those auto workers are getting a guarantee like Government workers, they're a selfish bunch at the tax payers expense.

Civics lesson The president does not spend one dollar only Congress can spend money and not one dollar is spent without the repubicans controlled house and senate doing so.
Construction is backed up with no end in sight. Can not find any workers right now.

If Romney was the president you would be buying your trucks from Daewood if you could afford them which most of you could not.

Saving the US auto industry is the only good thing Bush did, or started should I say. our economy couldn't be what is is without them. I know you consrvatards say why produce what you can import, but that's not working out so well.

The contractors around here are advertising nationally for workers. even finding grunts is a challenge but finding skilled help is impossible. truck drivers and equipment operators can have a job in 10 minutes anywhere.

Maybe that's why you clowns are so bitter, you live in ethiopia. remember what Sam said, GO WHERE THE F###ING FOOD IS !

Stay Thirsty My Friends

History lesson, the dems controlled the senate till last year, the house till a couple years ago. Yer prez got what he wanted those years which is a big pile O chit we'll need to deal with at some point! Not many of us are foolish enough to dole out 70k on somethin that'll be a pile of scrap metal in 10yrs. Unless yer gettin gubment subsidies like lennie then it's 90k to justify continuing that gravy train!

>Saving the US auto industry is
>the only good thing Bush
>did, or started should I
>say. our economy couldn't
>be what is is without
>them. I know you consrvatards
>say why produce what you
>can import, but that's not
>working out so well.
>
>
>The contractors around here are advertising
>nationally for workers. even finding
>grunts is a challenge but
>finding skilled help is impossible.
>truck drivers and equipment operators
>can have a job in
>10 minutes anywhere.
>
>Maybe that's why you clowns are
>so bitter, you live in
>ethiopia. remember what Sam
>said, GO WHERE THE F###ING
>FOOD IS !
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Yea okay lets get back to Pensions shall we, you know it's a disaster coming unless you want to pay $8.00 a gallon and 70% tax rate.

Maybe you are busy as hell but you are not making the money we used to. Here is from the AZ Republic:

The Valley's median home sales price fell to $208,000 in January from $215,000 in December, according to a report released this morning from the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. Home sales dropped 26 percent.

He just stood at the podium after shooting down the infrastructure project, keystone pipeline, and demanded congress pass an infrastructure jobs bill? You can't make this stuff up! Funny chit!

Only gubment(taxpayer) funded jobs are good, private sector bad. Got it barry, again.

The KXL doesn't mean chit to anyone not ditectly in it's path. even the pipe would come from china. a drop in the bucket of the US economy.

So again, why do you have it so bad? WTF do you expect from an economy? if you think this is bad you're in for a sorry life.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

It's a house of cards ready to collapse 5 seconds after interest rates tick up a 1/4 point. Be ready.

UNEMPLOYMENT 5%...

+271,000...

94,513,000 Not in Labor Force...

Participation rate at 38-year low...

9.2%: Black Unemployment Rate More Than Double White...

Anyone not working today doesn't want a job. end of story.

Unemployment will never be lower than it is today unless we force the deadbeats to work. and who is going to do that?

Not even Trump.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I call bs... I know people who were dumped from cooperate jobs, a year later still looking for comparable paying jobs, here in Oregon you talk about equipment operators and carpenters how bout corporate America....?

My sister loves the Obama economy. She told me last night that after a successful marijuana harvest this fall, she took in $47,000 worth of window blind orders this week alone. My Yurok Indian friend says he can't smoke enough gill netted salmon to keep up with requests.

Our local economy is booming.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>My sister loves the Obama economy.
>She told me last night
>that after a successful marijuana
>harvest this fall, she took
>in $47,000 worth of window
>blind orders this week alone.
>My Yurok Indian friend says
>he can't smoke enough gill
>netted salmon to keep up
>with requests.
>
>Our local economy is booming.
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.

Eel u must live in humbolt...

And with barry planning on lettin all the hooligans out of prison, expect sales to increase!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom