5 YR. OLD SON FOR SALE!

huntindad4

Very Active Member
So why am I posting this on a Taxidermy forum?

Well the little bugger hit my week old mount of my 195" mulie with a 1/4" board (long story).

He hit it right on the nose and dented it! Breaking loose some of the paint and clear coat.

Any advice on self repair would be great but I want it to look good so I will probably take it back to my Taxi.

About the kid he is an athletic, aggressive and not lazy % yr. old who will some day be a great hunter and packer. He goes by the name Bridger or "Little Son of a B&@#&" lately.

Bill

Accidental or On Purpose to determine the consequences of a BIG NO NO............any willow patches close by?

Sorry, I am from the "old school".

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

No apology necessary Kilo the plum tree has some nice branches on it and we are old school too!

It was accidental but he still got straightened out but NOTHING like if he were to have done it on purpose!

We have 5 mounts and our kids have been trained not to touch or be careless around them since we got our first 12 years or so ago. This was the first damage in 12 years and it had to be my brand new mount! The taxi nailed it with some quality work too.

So.....

No takers on the kid?

Advice on the repair or any idea what a taxi might charge for the repair?

That's good stuff! Sorry about the mount! Can he mow yet? He also needs to be a good listener, or my wife will yell at him like she yells at me. LOL! If he can mow and listen, will you lease him out during hunting season?

Oneway, would that be a lease with an option to buy?

He hasn't began mowing yet but he has potential!On the listening thing ..... That comes and goes obviously but sounds like your wife can handle herself pretty good!

Bill

Yeah I think so too! Not sure what it will cost but it is just an inconvenience to take it for a 2 hour trip to him and wait again and go back and get him.

Funny though the little guy knows about this thread and keeps telling me to get on here and say hes NOT for sale! LOL!

Bill

Good to know you have a normal kid. haha

As for the deer, take it back to your taxidermist. He should be able to fix it easily and make it look great. If one of my customers had that happen I'd just fix it for free. Sounds like less than 15 minutes of work.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Since he's not for sale how about a trade? I've got a two for one for you. At 11 & 12 they even entertain themselves if you don't mind listening to their constant fighting. Gotta love kids!

Thanks Packout that's what I was hoping to hear. The skin wasn't broken just the clearcoat and paint cracked and a little dent in the form.

Well Sir Huntsalot I would make the trade and then I would have to move so you couldn't try to trade back. HaHa.

He's one of a kind (thank God) but thats what makes him fun at least until something or someone gets broke!

Bill

You think that's bad? How much would a re-mount cost?
My 5 year old knocked out one of my front teeth!!!!
He likes to rough house on a daily basis - little joker
caught me with a lucky right hook, broke it off @ the root.
My fix will cost $2,000.00.
It's amazing how hard a 5 year old can hit!!

OK I will quit whining now!

I am not amazed at anything a 5 year old can do anymore!

This kid can hit like a truck and routinely brings his 11 year old sis and 13 year old bro near to and sometimes to tears.

Best one was 2 years ago me and my 13 year old boy got back from a 2 week hunt and the little snot says as we walk through the door, "Billy I'm glad your home so now I can do this" and loads up and punches him right in the grapes folding the poor boy up on the floor.

Bill

Well my son knocked the teeth out of my book bear with a broom handle so I can relate lol.

OUCH!!

A toothless bear doesn't look very menacing and sorta takes away from the trophy value, huh!?

Maybe we can start a support group!

Bill

As a father of a five year old, this is the funniest thread ever on Monster Muleys. Sorry for your loss though....

I hear ya BPK I have 3 more older ones up to 17. So I know they get more expensive and less cute withage. College is next! Can't wait for that one! Since I know sar asm doesn't play well in print I better tell you thats what that last line was.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Well the thing with kids is this.
"You can spend the money on them now or on their lawyers later, But you are going to spend the money"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I feel your pain Bill. Several years ago we were in the process of moving to a new home and the family dog chewed the nose off my dad's mountain goat mount. Good thing mom was around or else the dog probably would have died that day.

I've got a dog that took a muley mount off the wall. Well come to think of it two. I took the one back to my taxi. He fixed the nose etc. The other one it cracked the skull plate. I told her if she did it again she would be joining them. Just saying! Blue Heelers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom