50/52 antalope hunt

muliefanatic

Who is going on the muzzle loader hunt this weekend. My dad and I will be heading up there on Friday. I can't wait this will be my first antalope hunt.

wish i could say i was going but i wasnt one of the lucky ones to drew a tag... i love hunting in that unit for elk and antalope... good luck on the hunt

RE: 50/52 antelope hunt

I will be up there. My dad and I also have tags.

Should be a fun one!

What are you guys driving?

RE: 50/52 antelope hunt

My 15 year old son and I both drew tags. My 17 year old son is also coming along. We are leaving South Dakota Wednesday afternoon and plan to scout Thurs/Fri. Never been in the area but really looking forward to another great hunt in NM.

We will be driving a silver 2008 F250 with a topper and SD plates "ELKHNTR". Any of you MM members feel free to stop and say hi.

Good luck to everyone else.

Didn't draw this year, but drew last year for the first time after years of trying.

Very fun hunt! I didn't tag out, but I missed a big one after my gun missfired on the first attempt (wasn't super focused on the second attempt since I didn't figure the gun would actually go off).

I only got to hunt the weekend because as luck would have it, I got selected for jury duty and couldn't hunt during the weekdays. If you have the opportunity to hunt Monday and Tuesday, would highly recommend since there was a whole train of us leaving on Sunday afternoon, and I would guess much less pressure than the first two days.

Probably the most unique areas to hunt antelope in the entire state. You can find the goats all the way up to about 10,000 ft, it's nice and cool compared to other places during August, and there are very few fences compared to most places which makes for an interesting hunt at times since the animals can easily range about as far as they want.

Good luck!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom