.50 AE Dies

canyonwell

Howdy everyone,

I just purchased my dream gun and am looking for dies to reload a Desert Eagle .50 cal pistol. I can't find any in my books and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.......any help would be greatly appreciated...

Merry Christmas....

Steve aka Canyonwell....

I thought the same thing that somebody had died, the person that told me about MM got killed during the deer hunt this year. And the thing is I don't even know if he was a member or not?

Jake

Sorry about the confusion, In retrospect I would have worded the title differently.

Thanks for the help.

Steve

Thanks Bambistew,

I went to that site and ordered the dies in 10 minutes. At $1.25 a round I feel that I need to reload to afford to shoot it..

Thanks again, Steve aka Canyonwell

Canyonwell,

How do you like that gun, I have a buddy that is saving up for one, but he doesen't know anyone that has one or anything do you like it? and was it worth the money?

Thanks,

Jake

I love the gun. It kicks a little and is noisy and a bit heavy, but there is no other gun like it. One of the guys that works for me just bought the Desert Eagle .44 and after I shot it I had to go out right then and buy one. The .44 is cheaper to shoot than the .50, so if he is going to do a lot of shooting that is something to consider. I have heard that the .357's shoot really nice to...

Hope this helps..

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom