50% are Stupid!

I am starting to think this is the way its gonna be until we crash and burn :-(

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

Right On 1911!!!

But Boy Oh Boy will they sit around & Bittch about it!

This Country has gone to Hell!

Now all the JOKERS DownStairs(Political!) have something to Talk about once again & Claim how good things are once again!

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I wouldn't say that 50% are stupid but we are rapidly approaching that number of people that are the "takers" and the 48% are the "makers". I'm getting pretty fed up with the regulations, high taxes and government being a hinderance in me trying to run my business. Yes, I live in the Peoples Republic of California and it is really bad here. This whole thing is wearing me out and someday I will say enough is enough. I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

+1.

if you believe anything written in ths scripture, this should be a sign of the times. America is promised to be blessed and protected as long as the people believe in and fear god. Those times have ended. Bad times are ahead, better get your sh!t together. I sure wish I would have listened earlier and gotten more out of debt, and had more supplies stored up.

Sad deal that people actually think, this president with these policies is good for the country.

Unbelievable.

Compared to the 49% losers who won't stop crying the 50% seem like rocket scientists.

Stay thirsty my friends

The majority takers win, and you ridicule the makers for being pissed! Well at least we know where you stand 440.

That's funny. The 49% calling the 50% losers. Just confirms that the rightwing can't do simple math.

Eldorado

For as often as they lose you'd think they'd be better at it.

The republicans are trying to figure out how they're ever going to regain power with just the white male vote, even the dumber ones are starting to see it's an uphill battle.

Stay thirsty my friends

well as i see it, please roll up the flag half mass and unpside down.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

Where liberty dwells, there is my country.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas.

Never confuse motion with action.

This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.

Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Don't waste your breath manny, they won't get it. Especially while they're basking in their pseudo-victory.

To all you individuals who think our current government and administration will suceed. Try to wrap your head around this.

YOU CAN ONLY ARTIFICIALLY PROP UP A FAILING ECONOMY FOR SO LONG!

Good day gentlemen.

And you're dumb enough to think Romney wouldn't have just stuck another 2x4 under it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Of course Romney would have had to prop it up. But when my only two choices are an incumbent with unproven business sense stepping on the gas of this runaway train or a proven business man. Neither one is going to fix this mess, the question is how fast do you want to run this thing into the ground?

Six one, half dozen the other.

It's up to congress to fix it , Romney would have ended with the same results. not much.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-12 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]Then why bother voting. I won't be in 2016. I'm a conservative libertarian and we're not allowed to participate in the end game!

Jimmy Crack Corn sound like a good write in.

Don't vote if you don't care to , see if I mind.

You're right about something, as a conservative libertarian nobody cares what you think. might that be your sign you're going to have to compromise and work with the republicans to move a viable party into the win zone with moderate candidates?

Adapt or die, you have a choice.

Stay thirsty my friends

440 you dip #####. What are you going to do when your ape man goes for your guns. Cause you mark my words that is exactly what he is going to do. I'm sure you will have some lame ass reason why they should take them.

Stupid is a pretty strong word. I'd say most are innocently ignorant of the facts, and unfortuanately they will suffer the most when things come crashing down

Horseazz, why don't you just call him what you want you racist clown the mods here don't care. do you want to bet at the end of the ape's 2nd term I still have every gun I own today? com'on put up or shut up.

Cabin if things come crashing down how do you think the obama haters will survive better? only in a few cases where the rich own the military has that been the case. don't figure anyone can sit in their lofty position and laugh at the peasants plight risk free. we're all in this together, the republicans are starting to realize this one election too late.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom