50+ pot gardens

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I went on google earth this morning to check out a burn that I heard about on FS land. Low and behold the images are dated 2013. I can tell that the photos were taken in June 2012, because that's when the burn occured, and it shows it as burnt.

I got to looking around, and on about a 20 mile stretch of road in the back country, I counted no less than 50 pot gardens! Most were outdoor gardens but some were in green houses. These are mostly on private property, with houses. One place is a guy I know and have suspected for some time.:)

Good grief, if I can see them plain as day, how come drug enforcement can't?

Wish I knew how to copy and post an image from google earth, I'd show you a sample.

No wonder we're known as the Emerald Triangle.

Eel

Tomatoes.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Its everywhere here in kolorado. Half the green houses you see all you have to do stop and roll down your window and smell it. Im not kidding in town suburbs and . Justeru part of life here . The pot stores open in oct justeru have to. 21
The medical dispenceries all will be one stores . But its neat o cross the wyoming line troopers just sittin and waiting because they throw the book at em

Heck! Eel, I have a medical marijuana grow next door to me. Two brothers moved in next door several years ago from Colorado and started growing maryjane for the so called medical trade when this stupid state legalized it for that purpose.
Since then Colorado has legalized it and I hope they go back to their home state. I have a understanding with them that they keep the maryjane and dopers on their side of the property and I will keep the lead on my side. So far they go out of their way to keep this retired cop happy and content.

RELH

foie gras is illegal in cali.....pot isn't though

Limit all US politicians to two terms.. One in office
One in prison ......
Illinois already does this, and it seems to be working for them.

Eelgrass...it is easy to send a picture of the locations by email and also post....I do it all the time.

Want me to send you a picture of YOUR HOUSE LOOKING DOWN UPON IT?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Medical grows? There must be a bunch of really sick folks around here.

Brian, better yet, send me a few photos of your favorite hunting spots.:)

Eel

Hey Eel?

You Checkin on your Neighbors?:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Sounds like there's quite a few Medicine Men around/nearby?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Hey Eel?

You Checkin on your Neighbors?

He uses one of them little drone Helocopters with live video for window peeping.

Rutnbuck

>Medical grows? There must be a
>bunch of really sick folks
>around here.
>
>Brian, better yet, send me a
>few photos of your favorite
>hunting spots.:)
>
>Eel

Ya its a mental disese called liberalizm, and its a epidemic in this state.

Richard

Is that what happen to Ziggy, Eldorko, and Dude to make them the way they are?

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom