51 & 52 bulls?

passthrough

Where are all of the bulls from 51 & 52? We went 3 of 4 on bulls in 52 for the muzzleloader hunt, should of had 4 but that is the way it goes. I will post picture soon.

Here they are.
471d5582355c15d0.jpg

471d55b4371456c1.jpg

471d55c937706ac3.jpg

471d55e337cdaf32.jpg

I dont have a picture of the third bull, but he was just a small 5X5. It was really a fun hunt, tons of elk, they were rutting good and we rarely saw other hunters, just when we were driving around. We saw two bulls bigger than the ones that we killed but they were only in the 280 range.

Nice, thanks for the posting. Its great to see sucessful hunts. Looks like you all had a good time. Congrats!

Here's my little bull from the unit 51 Archery hunt. I know he's a raghorn but he's my first bull with a bow so I was pumped!

471e064817e34c9b.jpg

Good bulls!! Congrats! My five yr old son just pointed out to me, that in tha first pictures that the rifle is pointing at the guy with no face!! Just thought I would point that out....let's be safe!!
Lionking

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom