55 or 58 Elk?

440sixpack

Would you rather have a unit 55 or 58 elk tag? my wife has max points still and she's willing to wait for one of the better tags in the state. if she can draw before the wolves take the elk out I should say. area 58 has the obvious advantage of not needing a guide as a non res but I've heard it can be a zoo.

The Huntin' fool will be out the end of the month and I'll see what they say but they've steered me wrong enough times I'm getting gun shy.

440-----

The perfect 'Womans Hunt' in Wyo is #75.

My Mrs had the tag this year and she loved it!

Hunt elk in the morning, shop all afternoon in Jackson Hole, go out to a different resteraunt each night........repeat until the elk is harvested or she is broke or........haha

Robb

400elk PM returned, thanks.

Don't say Jackson around my wife or she's there. what is the deal with 75? when we came back from my hunt in the Bighorns the end of October there were about 1000 elk laying out in the sage west of the river near the Tetons. nobody seemed to be hunting them, they looked like season was closed but the book said season goes until December.

So type 1 you can shoot a bull and season last two months and you don't see hunters? there has to be something I'm missing.

Yeh---ya can not hunt west of the Snake River.

Runs from Oct. 9 thru Dec 5th I believe.....may stagger a few days yearly ya know.

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom