58 lope

Seen some good goats passing between the border of 57 and 58 last year. One minute legal and the next gone. A tip: Rock Srings Grazing Assoc is open to hunting on their parcels

My brother in law drew the same tag this year. He lives in Rock Springs. Good luck. I was on the unit last fall and saw two different bucks that were close to 80 inch bucks. You will have a great hunt. There are not as many antelope there as 57, but they do have a chance to grow up and get big.

Dillon

Are you bragging? Or are you politely and humbly asking for some help or tips? Because I can't tell. If it's the first, I have a tip for you. Get your butt on the unit and scout.

Try to find areas that other people over look. Specifically, spots that you can't glass from a two track.
I have hunted both 57 and 58. You have a very good tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-16 AT 12:27PM (MST)[p]OF course I was asking for tips and not bragging. Its a tag that someone was going to get and I got lucky and got it. Having the tag is nothing I would brag about, I am just happy I have it. I will be there about 3 days early to do some scouting and hopefully have seem great bucks located. Can't wait!

Like I said earlier there were some nice goats on the boundary of 57 and 58. Also I big water area just inside the boundary in 58 thinking about 20 miles or so south but can't be exact. Think I would look around there. Good luck

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom