$6.2 Billion coup

Flyjunky12

It ain’t no coincidence that 2 days after the pentagon announces a $6.2 billion dollar error a “coup” attempt happens. How do you think our govt feels being played for that much money? Putin $6.2 richer while dumbass in chief continues to screw up. Once again, looking like a fool in the eyes of the world. I’m sure glad my tax money is going to good use ?

It ain’t no coincidence that 2 days after the pentagon announces a $6.2 billion dollar error a “coup” attempt happens. How do you think our govt feels being played for that much money? Putin $6.2 richer while dumbass in chief continues to screw up. Once again, looking like a fool in the eyes of the world. I’m sure glad my tax money is going to good use ?
I'm trying to understand your point..... How does a $6.2B accounting error in how much aid was sent to Ukraine result in Putin getting $6.2B richer? Enlighten me, please??

So the Pentagon supposedly originally overestimated the value of military equipment/aid. They have 'corrected' it downward (corrected in single quotes because I have NO idea whether it is correct or not...) and are now showing a surplus available. All just accounting hocus-pocus-BS, but still trying to make the leap to how Putin is $6.2B richer. Tell me what I'm missing?

I'm trying to understand your point..... How does a $6.2B accounting error in how much aid was sent to Ukraine result in Putin getting $6.2B richer? Enlighten me, please??

So the Pentagon supposedly originally overestimated the value of military equipment/aid. They have 'corrected' it downward (corrected in single quotes because I have NO idea whether it is correct or not...) and are now showing a surplus available. All just accounting hocus-pocus-BS, but still trying to make the leap to how Putin is $6.2B richer. Tell me what I'm missing?

You must've just got home from work. Two posts on two threads back to back.

If it was aid to Ukraine, I say go for it. I prefer them kicking Putin's butt instead of our troops having to do it. It seems they are doing a darn good job of bleeding Russia and Putin.
As for the complaints about corruption in the Ukraine government and Biden buying them off. That was done with the previous Ukraine president in office, not the current President.
The jury is still out on him. He has a pair of brass ones and visits the troops near the front line to boost morale, our sleeply Joe would never have the courage to do that.
RELH

I'm betting your the type of person who believes the border is secure, you couldn't get covid if you took the vaccine, Hunter's laptop isn't real, Joe really did drive a semi, and Bill never had relations with Monica.

I don't believe in coincidence, especially from this lying administration. So, you're telling me that less than 36 hours after the pentagon reveals there was a $6.2b error there just happens to be an "announced" coup against Putin? BTW, reports are coming out that our officials knew 24 hours before it was announced to the public. So, in reality $6.2b error and in 12 hours an announced coup? Hmmm, quite a coincidence.

But, lets continue. So, the Wagner group who has 25,000 troops turns around from the Ukranian front and starts marching towards Moscow for this coup....mind you not a single Russian soldier or civilian was killed. In public Putin and Prigozhin have a "discussion" and the Wagner group just decides to go back to the front? You have to be a special kind of special to believe this is all a coincidence.

I know we can't believe everything Putin says but he did say a certain middle eastern country, Nato, and the US were attempting to facilitate and finance a coup. I know, I know it's coming from Putin...but I believe our leaders about as much.

Now, Russia knows exactly what the Ukrainian forces are doing and where they are because this Wagner group was with them. One of the best things going for Ukraine was their ability to hide how much power they actually had, now that is exposed.

Long story short: Wagner group gets contacted about starting a coup, he lets Putin know and marches toward Russia with 25,000 men and all their equipment, meets with Putin, and they decide to drive the price up, and then decides to turn around and go back to the Ukranian front.

How much money do you think it would take to fund a coup attempt? A million? 100 million? A billion? 6.2 sounds about right. Remember what Lindsay Graham said, he called for a Brutus to handle Putin. It was the only way to oust Putin. Problem is, Prigozhin and Putin have been war buddies for decades. Do you honestly think Putin didn't know what was going on? He said what was going to happen.

As of right now, with the info we have, this is exactly what happened.

A little history lesson for you: Can you tell me the last time it was announced that the pentagon had a MAJOR accounting error and how much it was?

Last edited:
LMMFAO....Biden didn't buy off Ukraine......Ukraine bought off Biden....WTF are you talking about??
Biden is on VIDEO saying he is going to withhold aid if Ukraine didn't fire the special investigator looking into Hunter. It's on f**cking video.

How can half this country be so damn stupid?

Homer Biden used 1 billion in aid money to get what he wanted on firing that prosecutor. Sounds like he did buy them off to me.
You may see different though your rose colored sun glasses.:giggle:

Homer Biden used 1 billion in aid money to get what he wanted on firing that prosecutor. Sounds like he did buy them off to me.
You may see different though your rose colored sun glasses.:giggle:
yes....he gave them OUR 1 billions that came back to him in millions.....wtf is wrong with you?

yes....he gave them OUR 1 billions that came back to him in millions.....wtf is wrong with you?
Yep, same way most of this Ukranian aid is lost and can't be tracked. A good portion of it is going right back into our politicians pockets. Why do you think they didn't want an independent audit on the whereabouts of the Ukrainian aid? Where do you think some of the money comes from that make these politicians multi-millionaires on a govt salary? It's not all from company kickbacks here in the states. The big money is in war, country reconstruction, and foreign aid.

I'll say it again, the amount of people in this country who have no clue on how things work is astounding. It's why I have very little hope that things are going to change in this country. Idiots abound.

Homer, do not get your panties in a wad, we might start thinking you are a Democrat.
RELH
:love:

The Pentagon failed its 5th audit in a row recently and they can’t account for $3.5 Trillion in assets. Totally normal right? Why the entire top brass at the pentagon isn’t in Leavenworth, or at least out of a job is mind boggling…. but no one gives a chit and nothing will happen. History tells us we’ve seen this before many times, it’s called the looting of the republic that inevitably leads to collapse.

I'm betting your the type of person who believes the border is secure, you couldn't get covid if you took the vaccine, Hunter's laptop isn't real, Joe really did drive a semi, and Bill never had relations with Monica.

I don't believe in coincidence, especially from this lying administration. So, you're telling me that less than 36 hours after the pentagon reveals there was a $6.2b error there just happens to be an "announced" coup against Putin? BTW, reports are coming out that our officials knew 24 hours before it was announced to the public. So, in reality $6.2b error and in 12 hours an announced coup? Hmmm, quite a coincidence.

But, lets continue. So, the Wagner group who has 25,000 troops turns around from the Ukranian front and starts marching towards Moscow for this coup....mind you not a single Russian soldier or civilian was killed. In public Putin and Prigozhin have a "discussion" and the Wagner group just decides to go back to the front? You have to be a special kind of special to believe this is all a coincidence.

I know we can't believe everything Putin says but he did say a certain middle eastern country, Nato, and the US were attempting to facilitate and finance a coup. I know, I know it's coming from Putin...but I believe our leaders about as much.

Now, Russia knows exactly what the Ukrainian forces are doing and where they are because this Wagner group was with them. One of the best things going for Ukraine was their ability to hide how much power they actually had, now that is exposed.

Long story short: Wagner group gets contacted about starting a coup, he lets Putin know and marches toward Russia with 25,000 men and all their equipment, meets with Putin, and they decide to drive the price up, and then decides to turn around and go back to the Ukranian front.

How much money do you think it would take to fund a coup attempt? A million? 100 million? A billion? 6.2 sounds about right. Remember what Lindsay Graham said, he called for a Brutus to handle Putin. It was the only way to oust Putin. Problem is, Prigozhin and Putin have been war buddies for decades. Do you honestly think Putin didn't know what was going on? He said what was going to happen.

As of right now, with the info we have, this is exactly what happened.

A little history lesson for you: Can you tell me the last time it was announced that the pentagon had a MAJOR accounting error and how much it was?
Not sure where the border security angle or the blow-jobber came into the picture, but OK... :ROFLMAO:

I'm sincerely trying to follow you here, though. I genuinely am trying to connect the dots between an accounting error Ukranian aid and Putin getting richer from that error. Seriously just trying to make the leap with your reasoning but can't find it.

BTW, are you giving me a history lesson or a history quiz? (Like, if it was a "lesson", I think you would have told me what it was.... LOL)

Wetmule makes a pretty valid point regarding the Pentagon and their failed audits over the years. Add the shaky/weak accounting to the fact that they'll pay $40K to some contractor for some stupid $75 jet part, and the whole thing is a shite-sandwich.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom