New 6.5 prc hornady precision hunter ammo

Some of the best ammo out there.

$47.50 a box

Screenshot_20230129_194428_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230129_194431_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230129_194435_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230129_194439_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230129_203942_Chrome.jpg

Tell me where you are getting all this Hornady ammo? I see it available at stores, sometimes. Yes, its hard to find. I just bought 4 boxes again of 300 win mag, 200 grain for $60 a box. But you seem to always have some of all calibers for sale.

Where I work I need to have lots of different caliber rounds for clients.

I just keep a lot of the more common rounds and have some left over.

It's funny you totally dished it out on my last add and now you want to know where I get them???

Well I have these and I'm betting you can't beat the price!

I have lots of ammo I bought 5 cases or 1000 rounds of 300 winchester precision hunter ammo but did not need that much ammo that's why I decided to sell some the same can be said about 308 ammo 6.5 prc 300prc and 300 Rum all has been purchased after August 15th and some as late as December 2022 so it's all fresh ammo.

I was never trying to rip someone head off at the prices but again I know that the 300 win ammo I had was going up in price and to be honest if I wanted to take advantage of people I would have put it on other websites that are getting $90 a box for the 300 win ammo.

This ammo 6.5 prc Like my 308 win ammo is cheaper then you can find online or in stores.

Last edited:
Tell me where you are getting all this Hornady ammo? I see it available at stores, sometimes. Yes, it’s hard to find. I just bought 4 boxes again of 300 win mag, 200 grain for $60 a box. But you seem to always have some of all calibers for sale.
Check out ammoseek.com. You can search by caliber. etc.

Where I work I need to have lots of different caliber rounds for clients.

I just keep a lot of the more common rounds and have some left over.

It's funny you totally dished it out on my last add and now you want to know where I get them???

Well I have these and I'm betting you can't beat the price!

I have lots of ammo I bought 5 cases or 1000 rounds of 300 winchester precision hunter ammo but did not need that much ammo that's why I decided to sell some the same can be said about 308 ammo 6.5 prc 300prc and 300 Rum all has been purchased after August 15th and some as late as December 2022 so it's all fresh ammo.

I was never trying to rip someone head off at the prices but again I know that the 300 win ammo I had was going up in price and to be honest if I wanted to take advantage of people I would have put it on other websites that are getting $90 a box for the 300 win ammo.

This ammo 6.5 prc Like my 308 win ammo is cheaper then you can find online or in stores.
I was not dishing, simply asking. I was wondering how you had so much ammo. And of that brand, since its so hard to find some of the calibers. I dont shoot 6.5 or 308, so I have not looked. I do see others paying a high price on line. And thats fine, that is their choice.
But when prices go high like sometimes does, what happens is the hoarders buy it in bulk and turn and sale it for $90 a box, so others think that is what the going rate it. But if they are patient, and keep an eye open at local stores, you dont have to pay the outrageous prices people charge and pay on line.

If you can do it, good for you!

I was not dishing, simply asking. I was wondering how you had so much ammo. And of that brand, since its so hard to find some of the calibers. I dont shoot 6.5 or 308, so I have not looked. I do see others paying a high price on line. And thats fine, that is their choice.
But when prices go high like sometimes does, what happens is the hoarders buy it in bulk and turn and sale it for $90 a box, so others think that is what the going rate it. But if they are patient, and keep an eye open at local stores, you dont have to pay the outrageous prices people charge and pay on line.

If you can do it, good for you!
70CC9FD1-CE0E-4FB5-B251-4E7D9AD2A439.png

Ok like I said I'm cheaper!!!

Funny how you can show a picture and try and say we'll these are cheaper!!

There not! here is the real price after you put it in cart !

Why can't people just be honest about stuff??

Why even spend you're time OldMan2 when you're just being dishonest!

So I'm about $12 cheaper then TX ammo
And $22 cheaper then AMMO YARD

That's the fact.

Now if you need mine shipped I might be closer to there price but I will be cheaper one way or the other!!

Again Nice Try!

Screenshot_20230131_122432_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230131_122316_Chrome.jpg

Again I'm not competing with anyone I'm just cheaper and have some ammo.

I can be contacted at
801-725-5262
I'm in Willard Utah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom