6 year wait

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Yup my wife drew bookcliffs south speed goat after 6 years! Spent the weekend down there a full tank of diesel on dirt roads and my eyes feel like there going to explod. wasent worth it 40 goats for the hole trip with 4 of them bieng bucks 3 10" and giant 12". What the he!! happend down there the last few years and were did all the goats go? any help please she is half prego and would love to do some shooting.

Saw a couple of good goats down by the Thompson exit. They were on the North side of the road which I think is your unit between I-70 and the plateau. Not booners but definately better than 12". I would say low to mid 70's.

It's always an adventure!!!

Your the last person i expected to hear from! I was right there on saturday and only seen a few doe's and 1 little guy!
I just don't know what happend to all the goat's seen more trucks,hunters than animals. I would say they have been giving out way to many tags!

I'm not an ass all the time.:D How about further East where the Mesa wraps around and goes towards the North? I have been out on those roads hunting coyotes and have seen quite a few of them through there. I agree with you about the number of tags. You should see what they've done to the Plateau! Between transplants and hunts the antelope are pretty scarce much less trying to find a good buck to kill.

It's always an adventure!!!

Yup we are going back down friday till sunday. Headed out closer to the border hopefully find a few more. We are leaving my 4 year old girl home this trip mama said it was to hard with her and one in here tummy so i will let you know how it goes! thanks wholebull.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom