61 First Rifle elk bugling?

more than likely bugling. somewhat conducive but it will be on tail end. bigger bulls will be heading or already headed out to the deep canyons IMO. hope this helps

i think this area is special,when it comes to bugling bulls.i talked to the bio and game warden for the unit, and they confirm the elk seem to bugle latter than the normal time of other units in the state.when i was there in 2010, they were bugling non stop thruout the day and night.this was first season.i had bulls bugling within forty yards of my trailer.i,ve hunted in Idaho with bow for the entire month of sept and never heard a bull bugle.you could watch heard bulls gathering up cows down on the ranchland, and never a bugle.as far as calling,just listen for a bull bugling, slip in and do a little cow calling. you will have a ball.

I hunted the 1st rifle last year and the bulls were screaming on opening morning. It was a blast and a great hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom